Saturday, October 16, 2010

My second date

The title of this post seems pretty weird.Maybe 'My first date' would have been better.But there is nothing worth posting here about my first date except how beautiful my girlfriend looked,the dark mall terrace,starry sky and the mild cold zephyr.I am being poetic.

okay,so we decided to meet at the mall at around 3pm.What an odd tym?! But if you have a girlfriend,you probably understand my feelings.Rather our feelings.Twas the peak of excitement.

I reached the mall before her and stood near the stairs of fourth floor.I kept looking down the stairs from time to time.After a while i saw her walking up slowly and gracefully,holding her helmet in one hand and a bottle of water in the other.My heart started thumping and i coudn't resist smiling..She looked up only after she stood in front of me,just a few steps away.She saw me,her big eyes seemed bigger.She waved out and smiled.I smiled back.'Wow! she is so beautiful!' i thought.Lucky me!

We had to go to the terrace.I followed her.A man coming down the stairs glanced at her and then stared at me.His gimlet eye seemed to cast disgust at me.I stared him back.Who the heck cares what a shithead fuckwit thinks?!

We reached the stairs in front of the door that opened to the terrace and sat down four feet apart! We then talked and talked... and talked.She told me about her coaching classes,her friends and cousins while i kept admiring her. 'I won't go for the trial class at four.' she said.Wow! that meant our date would extend for a few more hours! 'That's just what i was gonna ask you for.' i said.

While we sat there talking happily,the nincompoop lunkheads of the mall had a reason to go to the terrace again and again; it sorta pissed me off more cause those fucktard asshats had to stare at my girlfriend!! This worried her a little since she visited the mall frequently with her mum.She got up and stood near the railing.i also got up and stood beside her; this time one feet apart.'why has everyone gota go to the terrace just now?!' she said.'They have pre-planned it.They don't wana let us spend time together' i said.'huh! yeah! they must be telling others to go upstairs and check out..' she said.

She suddenly took my hand and started analysing the structure of my nails and fingers.it felt awsome! i didn't want her leave my hand.'Your hand looks so pretty..unlike that of most guys'.she said.i wondered what's so special about my hand? except that my nails look like the skin of almond.I wanted to hold her hand.But unlike most of the guys out there,i had a fear in my mind that maybe if  i try to hold her hand,she'll pull it away and show grimace towards my "abhorrent and disgraceful deed".She'll run away and our story would come to an end because of my loathsome act that made her disdain me.Well to some extent i felt like my fear would come true.She told me that she is in a habit of biting nails.I wanted an excuse to hold her hand so i thought this could help.i held her hand and said 'lemme see your nails'.She immediatly pulled her hand with a force great enough to transform my fear into reality.'No i won't show them to you!' she said.woah! scared me! i kept thinking if she didn't want me hold her hand or was it just because of her bitten nails? If she didn't want me hold her hand ,why did she hold mine? Figuring out a girl can be a tough task at first especially if you are a noob.

We talked so much that after about two hours,we hardly had anything to say.Silence prevailed around us.The sun was setting and the sky was turning red.My hand was resting on the wall behind her neck.i thought i should put it on her shoulder.But then came my fear.i gathered some courage and took my hand closer.She turned around and said 'where you putting your hand?' i said 'aaaa....aaa...just here.' oh! she said.Then came the moment which caused gallons of adrenalin to spurt through my veins.She suddenly moved towards me sidewards and stood next to me.My heart beat accelerated and i felt warm...rather hawt! ;-) wow! i wish i could have stayed like that forever.She then turned around to look down,which brought her closer to me.i turned at the same time and almost cuddled her.fuckwow! Loved it! But everytime those vexatious morons passed by us,she moved away from me,and i just wished to kill those fucktards through a mortal kombat fatality!!

'Let's go to the terrace' she said.We moved to the terrace and sat down close to each other , resting against
the wall.'Gimme your hand' she said.Now that was surprising.I told you girls can be hard to figure out.But who won't hold a girl's hand and opt to argue?! definitetly i won't.'sure!' i smiled.i held her hand tightly.Twas soft and warm.she rested her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes.i more than loved it! i caressed her cheek.Nothing in this world can be softer than what i felt.i rested my cheek on her head and closed my eyes; while we held hands and i kept caressing her cheek.We almost slept in the sun! And i didn't know where did my hand reach! 'Your cheek is so soft.What do you apply on them?' i asked while my eyes were still closed.'That's not my cheek.' she said and i was surprised.We were so close that i couldn't see where my hand was.'This is not your cheek?!' i asked.'You are caressing below my ear!' she smiled.'whaat??!!' i giggled.Man! what must she be thinking? 'Second date,open terrace and he is trying to seduce me?!!' i thought.But she didn't mind at all.Actually she liked it.That's the good thing; once a girl loves you truly and knows that you love her,she won't mind trivial things.Well i can say that about my girl atleast.That's what i learnt.While she held my hand touching her cheek,i could feel her breath; the feeling of that warmth was superb! i loved it.'wake me up if i fall asleep' i said.'But who 'll wake me up?' she said and smiled.

Two dipshits had no other work to do than to move around us and stare at us from a distance.One of them was a bastard pigmy like nepali.Yeah just like any other of them..short, fat and retarded;these douchebags have a sole birthright is to becoming a gatekeeper.Everytime he passed by,she pulled her hand away. i wanted to fling that jackass down the terrace.And following him was another dumbfuck.'Now only our parents are left to come here' she giggled.'huh! yeah.' and i started imagining her dad standing in front of me,furious like hell! What are you doing with my daughter?! - that would almost choke me to death.i stopped imagining before he could hurl me down the terrace.

When you have a beautiful girl with you,you can easily see the unrest ,the people around are going through (well not always,but that was the case with those two dickheads wandering around on the terrace superfluously.) One of them gathered enough courage,came near us and said 'when will you both leave? The terrace door will be shut very soon.' 'Get outa here.' i said to him vehemently.They both went away.It was getting darker.'Lemme see the time' she said.'No i won't leave your hand' i said.she smiled.And we continued enjoying the moment for we knew that such a time won't come again very soon.Her leg was resting above that of mine.And it had been there for the past two hours; i didn't even budge my leg fearing that she might remove her leg think i am feeling uncomfortable.So now my leg,mainly foot, was completely numb.i thought i won't be able to get up.Doesn't count! the pleasure and ecstasy were so much dominant that they made me forget everything else.After sometime it became worse, and different thoughts started haunting me - what if my leg becomes unusable? What if am never able to walk again? what if the doc says he'll have to remove me leg? okay that was stupid.But i decided to ask her gently to remove her leg so that i can straighten mine and then put it back like it was.When i told her that am not able to move my leg,she started hitting my leg with her's.ouch! But it became fine very soon.

It was pretty dark now.The terrace door usually got locked by nine.And twas around seven at that time.We were pretty sure that it won't be locked.But still i got up to check.i went there and found the door was locked.This got me furious.Those cocksuckers did this.It really wanted to kick their ass! she came running and said 'whhaat??!! the door is locked?!!' she started pulling the door handle.'what are we gonna do now?' she asked.'we can spend the night here together.' i said casually.But she was a litttle worried.'Lemme pull' i said but she didn't hear.i asked again and she left the handle.i held the handle,pulled twice and the bang! the door handle or something broke and the door opened.yeah! B-) She was relieved; and so was i.

We went back to take her helmet and purse.she stood in front of me tying her hair.She was telling me something but i was so engrossed in admiring her that i didn't listen.She looked gorgeous! And i felt a sudden urge to hug her tightly in my arms.But i refrained.. there is always a next time..;-) We held hands and walked to the terrace door together.She went downstairs.i went after her.My eyes were desperately  searching for those two *#@&*&**@*# *s !!! But i couldn't find them.Anyways,the most beautiful moment of my life so far came to end.My happiness was beyond what i can express here in words.

1 comment: